The APIX2 ADK Transmitter board provides a variety of data inputs for digital video, audio and control data processing to demonstrate all main functions of APIX2 INAP375T Transmitter devices. All board functions can be controlled via a software GUI to an on-board microcontroller. Furthermore all functional pins of the INAP375T device and board controls are accessible via pin headers.
- Two independent HDMI/ DVI ports for digital video input (24Bit or 18 Bit width color depth)
- HSD or MX49 connector for APIX2 serial port
- USB Interface to software GUI for easy control of all board functions
- HDMI Audio input processing
- Power over APIX support
- Extender Board for Ethernet MII available (APIX2_ADK_ETH)
- Externder Board to access all INAP375T pins available (APIX2_ADK_TX_EXT)