"The Evaluation Kit for the RS9110-N-11-28 module offers users a flexible way of evaluating the
features and performance of the module comprehensively. The kit consists of an evaluation board
(EVB) with the module mounted, a serial cable, a USB power adapter, related software and documentation.
The EVB can be connected to a Host system through the UART or SPI interfaces.
In the case of UART, the EVB can be connected to a PC using the serial cable or to the user’s
own EVB/PCB through custom connectors for the purposes of development and evaluation. From
a PC, the user can configure the RS9110-N-11-28 EVB by using a Hyperterminal application using
AT commands or the Wi-Fi Configuration Utility supplied as part of the software kit. In the case of
SPI, the user should connect the Host board’s SPI interface to the EVB’s SPI header and configure
the module through SPI based commands.
In addition to the Wi-Fi Configuration Utility which works in Windows OS, the software kit also
includes reference driver software and applications which can be used to open and close sockets
(TCP, UDP) and exchange data with a Peer PC over WLAN"
- Option to connect to Host over UART or SPI
- Option to connect to PC or custom PCB over UART
- On-board RS232 driver IC to connect to a DB9 connector
- Software kit for UART includes Configuration Utility and Peer
- Software kit for SPI includes Source Code for Reference Driver and
- Peer Applications:
- Evaluation Kit includes a Power Supply adapter (5V)"